East Providence High School Building Project:
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive high school, establishes the benchmark for Rhode Island high schools.
- Capacity for 1,600 students.
- Provides for expanded Career and Technical Education (CTE) opportunities.
- New facilities and redeveloped athletic fields to be built on the existing property.
- Opening for 2021-2022 Academic Year.
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative project-based teaching and learning environments
- Improved energy efficiency
- Added safety and security features
Primary use spaces:
- Media Center
- Student Commons
- Central Kitchen serving all schools
- Café / Restaurant open to the public
- Soccer, baseball, softball, and lacrosse fields
- Football stadium and track
- New gymnasium with three basketball courts
- Walking track available for community use
State-of-the-art core curriculum classrooms:
- Social Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
- World Languages
Career and technical education programs:
- Automotive Technology
- Computer Science
- Construction Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Forensic Science
- Graphic Communications
- Health Occupations
- Marine Biology